Workshop Announcement

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 21:17:01 EEST

NEST Technologies, Inc. is pleased to announce the following workshop that will be
held during the 2002 Conference of the Association of Professional Model Makers in
Silver Spring, MD on September 22, 2002:

Silicone Molding & Vacuum Casting

Preparation and creation of single pour translucent silicone molds that are opened by
cutting along the parting plane. Filling silicone molds with polyurethane resin
under vacuum. Key concepts related to vacuum casting and injection. Other molding
concepts such as color matching, over-molding, and insert molding. Live
demonstrations using the CAMATTINI Protomix System.

Subsequent to the workshop we will participate at the Vendor Fair where we will
exhibit the following products:

CAMATTINI Protomix Machine for silicone molding & polyurethane injection in vacuum
CAMATTINI Protomix & Protocast polyurethane resins

METAPOR porous materials for vacuum forming tooling & vacuum clamping

DESKARTES Expert Series Software for conceptual design, professional rendering, and
extensive manipulation of STL and IGES files.

For more information on this conference visit http://www.apmm2002.com

--
NEST Technologies, Inc.
3849 Ridgemoor Drive