A little electronics help

From: ken (kens@ritani.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 19:35:31 EEST

I have an RTM, which has been running beautifully for months, but has run
into an annoying little prob.

the main computer power switch is dead. I can't find any close to the
original around mid town NYC,
and the one I did find...

here are the schematics. I don't want to plug anything together until I'm
100% sure it will work.

Is there anyone with an electronics background that can help me out. I need
to get it running today, and since Sanders buys the computer from a
supplier, they don't have the switches laying around. Its pretty simple,
but I never had to deal with this kind of thing.

TIA.

ken

SwitchSchem.jpg