Experienced Operator Seeking Employment

From: Bob Coene (coeneb@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 18:39:24 EEST

Hi Everyone. I have recently been reviewing the rp-ml
for employment opportunities within the RP industry. I
have gotten some really good leads so I thought I
would send this out for anyone else who may be seeking
or thinking about bringing in an operator for their
facility. My name is Bob Coene and I have been
involved in this industry for the past 10 years. Until
recently, I worked at the Eastman Kodak Company with
Joe Deguglielmo. I am sure a lot of you know him
because of his extensive experience and involvement in
this industry since its inception. During my career at
Kodak, I was responsible for setting up and running
both SLA and SLS equipment. I was involved in every
aspect of running a successful RP center. Joe and I
did so for many years. I have attached my resume to
this note so that anyone interested can review it for
a complete summary of my qualifications. I really
enjoyed my career at Kodak and want to stay actively
involved in this industry. Thanks for your time.

Sincerly,

BOB COENE
coeneb@yahoo.com

Yahoo! - We Remember