RE: Students Awed by Technology & Career Opportunities

From: Roger Spielman (RSpielman@regale.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 03:13:25 EEST

Hello Terry et al...

Myself and an associate attended the WESTEC show out in L.A. a while back on
the last day, and they did indeed open the show to Jr. High/High School
kids. From what I understand, the show was opened to them on the last day
from noon on. Free of charge. Plenty did show up as the afternoon was much
busier than the morning.

I wish I had had an opportunity like that when I was their age!

Roger Spielman
Regale Corp.