Re: Envision Technologies

From: Thoms Corp (thoms_corp@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 20:19:11 EEST

We have successfully cast their very nice patterns.

Best Regards, Tom Richards, Metallurgist
Thoms Corp
696 Paine Road
North Attleboro MA 02760-4451

Thoms Corp is a manufacturer of prototype precision cast parts in ferrous
alloys (3 weeks) including 4140, 316 SS and 17-4PH and nonferrous alloys (1
week) including A356 aluminum, 20C beryllium copper, Art Casters bronze and
precious metals alloys. Send your zipped binary .stl files for rapid quotes.

Tel/Fax 508-316-1230
Files & Correspondence to: thoms_corp@attbi.com