RE: Students Awed by Technology & Career Opportunities

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 20:18:10 EEST

Mehmet and all,

I have had numerous requests for a copy of the "Shelby and Clarence the
Clayosaurus Discover Stereolithography" 1st thanks for the interest and ALL
inquiries should be sent to: karlrdenton@msn.com. While I don't mind
donating my time, materials and the Clarence books to grade school students
(total $expense for one 27 student class (26 students and 1 teacher) is
$743.65) I do mind sending free ones to those that earn a living. The books
are $14.95 plus 3.95 P&H with in the US and $4.95 in all other areas and
come with a small Clarence sla piece that is about 2" long. Again please
direct all inquires to the email address above as these have nothing to do
with my day job and I don't want to irritate our IT folks here at Williams.
I can put together kits with all required materials and instructions on how
to do the demo if anyone is interested. I do not have a slide presentation
as grade school students don't sit still very long so the entire thing is
off the cuff and is set up to run about an hour.

Karl R. Denton
Lead Engineer
RP and Casting Operations
Williams International