Off -topic - Looking for spare high speed spindle

From: Ben May (benmay@pdd.co.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 13:41:05 EEST

Having had the spindle on our Datron CAT 3D-M4 Engraver fail a couple of
times we are looking for a spare to keep in reserve. Specifically we are
looking for a secondhand Jaeger 62 (6.5w 24F) or equivalent, 0.6 Kw,
60,000rpm.

Ben May
Senior Development Manager

Pankhurst Design and Developments Ltd
85-87 Richford St
London W6 7HJ
Tel: 020 8735 1111
Fax: 020 8735 1122
benmay@pdd.co.uk
http://www.pdd.co.uk

This e-mail is private and confidential and is intended solely for the
person it is addressed to. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or
printing, or use of the information contained herein for whatever purpose by
anyone other than the recipient is prohibited and legal action may be taken
as a result.