Re: Whatever happened to UMAK?

From: Yannick Loisance (loisance@multistation.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 17:37:09 EEST

Dear Dr Harris

For any SolidScape problem ( service, training , spare parts, new (
including T66) or used machines , you can contact MULTISTATION in FRANCE at
multistation@multistation.com
Best regards
Yannick LOISANCE

MULTISTATION SA
Rapid Prototyping and 3D scanning devices
BP 80126
35801 DINARD
Tél: (33) 02 99 16 35 35
Fax: (33) 02 99 46 41 41