Rapid Tooling Survey-Grad Student

From: brandxer@rcn.com
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 07:09:48 EEST

Hi,

   I am a part-time student at Lehigh University working on my Management of Technology graduate degree. I am working on my thesis and would like to request assistance from product development personnel.

I have attached a 10 question survey on Rapid Prototyping and Tooling that will take only five minutes of your time to complete. The link below will forward you to a Internet survey which was used to tabulate the results. To complete the survey you must click on the "submit the survey" button art the end on the survey. (click on the following link below to start the survey)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=50037126930

If you are intested in the final results of my thesis please email me and I can email a copy once I complete my thesis.

Also, If you are able to forward my survey to other product development professionals I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank-you in advance for you time and help.
Douglas Brand
dab6@lehigh.edu or brandxer@rcn.com