Re: Solidscape, Inc. Announces New Product

From: Steven Pollack (StevenP@DigitalJeweler.NET)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 23:49:47 EEST

Well congratulations to the first RP company taking a step away from their
founding users needs towards their future users needs.

Well done. Is the part quality comparable to the MMII? I see the layer
thickness is the same but I am not well versed enough in the other
specifications to know if this is the same or better part quality.

Steven Pollack
President, Digital Jeweler, LLC

News Release

For Immediate Release