RAPDASA conference

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 17:27:09 EEST

Hello everyone,

Deon de Beer asked me to forward the following message and attached
document to you. Due to a recent change in his e-mail address, he was
inadvertently removed from the rp-ml.

Best regards,

Terry

************
Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
OakRidge Business Park
1511 River Oak Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525 USA
970-225-0086
Fax 970-225-2027
twohlers@compuserve.com
http://wohlersassociates.com

Dear Colleagues

I had many requests from international colleagues enquiring about
the possibility of still submitting abstracts, as the due date was
already 10 September. Apparantly, some only received the
invitation recently.

The good news - we will gladly look at more abstracts, especially if
they are accompanied by full text version papers (or if we can get
that asap after the abstract.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Deon de Beer