Re: Artcam shops

From: Rob Browne (robbrowne@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 23:38:55 EEST

Ken -

I do a bit of relief work the old fashioned way and would eventually like to
move into the 21st century. I'd love to know the nature of your project and
how you resolve it. 'Don't know how much need there is out there for the
old timey sculpture skills but would like to dovetail my skill set with the
rp&m technologies.

Rob Browne, sculptor
Menlo Park, CA USA