Model Makers Wanted

From: Designcraft, Inc. (jobs@designcraft.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 19:57:04 EEST

Designcraft, Inc. is seeking professional model makers with 2+ years of
experience to join our growing rapid prototyping, design, and
engineering group in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. For over 20
years Designcraft has provided top quality visual models and engineering
prototypes to customers all over the world. We are proud to offer
complete in house services such as Industrial Design, 3D and 2D CAD
modeling, Stereolithography, RTV rubber molding, high speed CNC
machining and production tooling just to name a few. You'll work
closely with designers and engineers to produce working prototypes and
detailed products for our customers. Designcraft’s ideal team member
shows pride in their work, attention to detail, and an enthusiasm for
learning new skills. Additional experience with RTV molding,
polyurethane casting, custom color mixing, and other traditional model
making skills is an asset. Please contact us by email;
jobs@designcraft.com with specifics of your qualifications. For more
information on our company visit our website at www.designcraft.com.