RE: Article in CIO magazine

From: Blasch, Larry (LBlasch@OPW-FC.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 23:26:51 EEST

Glenn,

It's the typical "Bean Counter" attitude... anyway you can cut costs, do it.

The company in question no longer has any knowledge of how to make a
product.

It would be much easier for the off-shore manufacturer to hire a few
designers and take over the market of the US shoe company, than for the US
shoe company to re-discover how to make a shoe.

The muckety-mucks that let it get that way should be the next ones to be
out-sourced.

IMHO,

Larry Blasch