Re: SLS Duraform features with 100watt lasers

From: AESLasers@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 23:13:02 EEST

Dear Group,

I have no direct experience on the SLS/SLA systems, but for industrial lasers
I know that the beam quality is quite different from high power to lower
power. I was wondering if anyone new if this is also the cas in SLS/SLA
machines?

If there is anyone that would like to find out, let me know, and I will have
a local representative come out and see. This would be good information for
our company, and also for the SLS/SLA community as a whole.

Our company does laser beam diagnostics.

http://www.spiricon.com

Thanks,

Kenneth Ferree
Sales Manager