Premium Cigarettes (Dunhill, Marlboro etc) from $22.95 Free Shipping

From: brandedcigarettes.com (marketing@brandedcigarettes.com)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 20:39:42 EEST

Premium Cigarettes from $22.95 (Free Shipping)

Dunhill, Marlboro, Camel, Benson & Hedges, Kent, Rothmans, Salem, Winston, Perilly's, Pall Mall, Virginia Gold and other Premium Branded Cigarettes from $22.95 (Free Shipping to all parts of the world)

At www.brandedcigarettes.com

You receive this email because our mail list supplier believe you may be interested in product promotions of this or similar nature. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused if this is not the case. To remove yourself from our mailing list, click here For more information about the rp-ml, see http://rapid.lpt.fi/rp-ml/