RE: Urgent response by Marcus Garvin

From: De Beer, Deon (ddebeer@tfs.ac.za)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 00:41:30 EEST

Hi Elaine

I guess there is more "innovative" ways to make money than doing prototyping.

Unfortunately this list is now also the target of fraud. Believe me, I have been receiving email from as far as nairobe, carrying more or less the same message - just a different country/different person. Worst is, as yiou rightfully mentioned, some people do fall for such scams.

I guess my government would not have mind to have this kind of money available to pay national debts - what a joke.

Regards

Deon de Beer