Re: Price idea for a resin/plastic model

From: Mike Vincek (mrvincek@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 17:40:45 EEST

Mike,

You do not know me, however I have been in the RP business since 1989 and I
have personally experienced about everything that has transpired in this
industry. With all the ups and downs and the uncertain future of the RP
industry in particular. I can guarantee you that the representatives of
Harvest (Scott Killian, Ron Clemons and there organization) have the upmost
credibility and integrity in this industry.

As far as pricing of any RP models it comes down to only one issue and that
has always and will be communication. This is a transaction business with a
transaction since of urgency in the customers mind. You throw in the
commodity mindset and you will have a high degree of difference in pricing.

I do not represent any RP house in North America and in my past I always
judged my RP procurements on quality and expectations of my customer. If
you get caught up in the commodity pricing vacuum you are asking for
trouble.

I wish you all good luck

Mike Vincek