STL Compression & Viewing Tools

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@3dcompress.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 07:00:42 EEST

 <http://www.3dcompress.com> Click here to visit our website
WANT A MORE EFFICIENT
RAPID PROTOTYPING CYCLE?

Achieve It with Compression & Viewing Tools for STL Files

3DCompressT
a server-side application for preparing and compressing 3D STL files,
decreasing large files by 93-98% typically
3DSeeT
a free, client-side ActiveX (IE) and Plugin (Netscape) viewer for quick
and easy viewing of compressed files

See improvements in ...

* Inspection: Better communication because customers can interact
designs in 3D.

* Quoting: More accurate cost estimates are the result of a better
understanding of the part.

* Security: Protect your 3D STL data while still sharing the part
idea: Our file format serves as an encryption format that can be viewed.

* Advertising: Create a real & interactive 3D parts gallery for
illustrating your abilities.

* Data Transfer: Whether you share files via ftp, email, or html,
compressed files simply travel faster.

Experience interactive 3D viewing & check-out our compression
statistics. Click on the part to visit a demo page.
 <http://www.3dcompress.com/web/Demos/demo_connector-part.htm> Visit our
demos

SDK/DLL also available for embedding compression and decompression
within your application.
Visit <http://www.3Dcompress.com> www.3DCompress.com today!

Questions? Contact us! <mailto:sales@3dcompress.com>

logo_letterhead_www.jpg