SME Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing 2003

From: Siemer, Michael (Michael.Siemer@disney.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 17:14:20 EEST

There is still time to submit an abstract for Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing 2003. Celebrating 10 years of bringing the rapid community together, the 2003 event is scheduled for May 12-15, 2003 in Chicago. If you have not yet submitted an abstract, the RP&M 2003 online submission page will be left up for submissions until November 1. We are looking for the latest developments in prototype tooling and mold building, prototyping techniques, and advanced manufacturing technologies. We are also looking for Strategic Case Studies that highlight the integration of rapid technologies in the complete process from concept to production.

To submit an abstract, go to www.SME.org/rapid and click on "Call for Speakers".

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago.

Thank you,
Michael Siemer
Design & Engineering
Walt Disney World Co.