RE: Rapid Prototyping Journal

From: Ashok V. Kumar (akumar@ufl.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 17:25:09 EEST

I send a paper to the Rapid Prototyping Journal in March by Fedex and
have not received any kind of acknowledgement or reviews so far. There
was a discussion along this line earlier in this mailserver. I have sent
many emails to Ian Campbell at the email address he suggested in his
previous response to this list (see attached below).
 I hope the journal is doing well and still functional. I was wondering
whether anyone who had this problem before could tell me if and how it
was resolved. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashok
Ashok V. Kumar
Associate Professor, University of Florida
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
237, MEB, Gainesville, FL 32611-6300
Tel: (352) 392-0816 Fax: (352) 392-1071
Email: akumar@ufl.edu
Home page: http://www.mae.ufl.edu/~akumar