...the intersection of art, science and history...

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 17:14:49 EEST

Good Morning:

Those of you that appreciate the intersection of art, science and history
might enjoy seeing the "RP Picture of the Week" just posted on our site.
The Devil's Tower Child is the most startling and lifelike reconstruction
I've ever seen using RP and other advanced digital techniques.

The work was done by Christoph Zollikofer & Marcia Ponce de Leon at the
University of Zurich, and Elisabeth Daynes of Paris, France.

We've had some interesting pictures in the past, but this must be pretty
special because I can't stop looking at it!

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping