THE DESK HONOURABLE JOHN KAMARA

From: Hon Dr John Kamara (john_kamara@mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 22:14:38 EET

FROM: THE DESK HONOURABLE JOHN KAMARA

 Dear Sir,

A Brief Intreduction of my self, I am honourable John
Kamara. A diplomant from the republic Gambian, also the owner of trans Atlantic crossing company.

 I am contacting in respect of your consignment /fund that is with me as a diplomat I don`t have problem in bringing the diplomatic cargo box containing the fund to you in the united states or any country of your choice,My diplomatic licence will cover that also.

There is a good diplomatic relation between my country and the united states or other country in the world.
 I Want you to do this immediately:

Please Send to me your complete name, Address were the diplomatic cargo boxs containing the fund will be delivered.

I don`t want you to inform any body about this transation till the fund is in your hands.if you do i will wash my hands away from the transaction and you will never get the fund.And sen me your fax and phone number it will be necessary for this transaction.

Kindly contact me immediately on fax No . + 31-20-402-0634

Regards

Honourable John Kamara