RE: Request for small STL to exploit little KIDS ??

From: Rupert Soar (R.C.Soar@lboro.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 12:46:59 EET

Who told you about our secret plan to take over the world? We plan to
build RP machines that use children instead of costly galvanometers -
they run up and down with a laser pen inside the build chamber - its
dangerous - but I think the returns will be massive.

Regards

Rupert

Dr Rupert Soar
Lecturer
Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Loughborough university
Liecestershire
LE11 3TU
tel: +44(0) 1509 227637