Need RFQ for Cast Manifold

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (dvanputt@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 16:50:39 EET

Dear List,

I have a client that needs a small, cast, motorcycle engine manifold. Due to the irregular core shape it will require a soluable or collapsable core. The projected quantity is 250 per year with other parts likely to follow if the cost is right. The material should be an aluminum alloy. An STL file is available upon request to anyone that is interested. Please respond to me off line.

Thanks in advance,
-
Doug

--