Fw: 2003 Conference

From: Carl Dekker (carldekker@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 20:27:45 EET

2003 3D Systems North American Stereolithography Users Group Conference

Global Conference

Sunday, March 23 - Thursday, March 27, 2003

Hilton Sandestin - Destin, Florida

To All 3DSNASUG members and all 3D Systems SLA System Owners (this means you overseas too):

Your Executive Board is pushing to make technology work for you. We have been constantly working to give you the most useful Web site we can. Now available at http://www.3dsystems.com/index_nav.asp?nav=newsevents&subnav=events&sub2nav=3dsnasug&content=newsevents/events/slusersgroups/2003-3dsnasug/invitation.asp and soon to be avialiable on the 3DSNASUG Web page (www.3dsnasug.com) are the following documents and forms:

2003 Conference Announcement

2003 Conference Call for Participation

2003 Conference Agenda

2003 Conference Registration (Big discounts for early registration!)

Excellence Award Entry

Vendor Registration

Hotel Information (register early to secure a room!)

Please bookmark these Web sites and download these documents as needed to get all of the information about the conference. Check back regularly for updates as we will be updating this site often.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Carl Dekker
3DS NASUG Secretary
dekker@met-l-flo.com

P.S. If you can not access these sites I will be glad to send you a copy of these documents via e-mail.