Article

From: Dr. Brent Stucker (brent.stucker@usu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 10:35:51 EET

If anyone has an old copy of "DTM Horizons" July 1998, I would
appreciate a copy of the article about my research. I seem to have lost
my copy. Please reply to me directly so that we don't fill up the rpml
with extra traffic. Thanks.

Brent Stucker

P.S. For those of you who don't know, I have moved from the University
of Rhode Island to Utah State University. I am moving all of my
equipment from URI to USU (including a furnace, LENS machine and SLS
machine) to establish a Center for Advanced Manufacturing & Materials.
My new contact information is below.

Dr. Brent Stucker
Utah State University
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering