Re: Experiences using 3d Si resins

From: Armando Alves (superant@sapo.pt)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 12:28:11 EET

dear David and dear list,

i´m running AccuGen and AccuDur materials on my viper and i
think the major problem of the material is Bubbles , they
appear during the build and you can see them on the part ( on
the inside and sometimes on the surface ) , this affect the
surface quality of the final part.
i´ve tried everything to get ride of bubbles but i´m not suceed
every build.
I don´t know if others materials have the same problem or not.
Besides this i´m satisfied with the material.

Citando A Leask <rpfast@hotmail.com>:

}
} Has anyone out there got any experience using the 3d
} Si resins? Accura si
} 10, 20, 30 and 40 are the ones that we are being
} offered. What do people
} think about the accuracy and durability of these
} resins? What applications
} are they being used in? How do they compare to the
} Somos and Vantico resins?
}
} Any help would be appreciated - I'm sure that this'll
} stir a fierce debate.
}
} Regards,
}
} David Smith
} RP-FAST
}
}
}
}
_
} MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months
} FREE*
} http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus
}
}
}

SAPO ADSL.PT Agora o kit apenas por 75 Eur. e tráfego ilimitado até ao final de 2002!