Re: Newbie RP question

From: Paul Suomala (psuomala@sandersdesign.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 22:05:20 EET

 There is a (at least one manufacturer) destructive method available - I
believe the name of the company is CGI - don't know about service bureaus
using it.
 Sooo, If you can carve it at a scale your hands can manage, then let
somebody destroy it, in turn producing an STL file which can be scaled (even
altered) and fabricated on a RP machine.

Best regards,
Paul S