second vat

From: Rui Costa (rcosta.agiltec@vianw.pt)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 11:21:07 EET

Dear list!

In the company where I work (Agiltec) we are trying to acquire a second vat to use two different resins for our SL machine EOS 300.

Does anyone has any experience with it?
There was any problem with the storage of the second vat not beeing used at the moment?
How much time does it take to chage the vats and pumps (our dealer says that with need to buy the vat with new pumps)?
There was any kind of contamination from those resins in both vats?
Anything else problematic appened?

Please can anyone help us with this?

Thank you by advanced for you hel and attention

With my best regards

Rui Costa