RE: Remove (Why?)

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 23:06:30 EET

RE:> Do they feel this avenue is of no value?

This is Major Adib Humbala. I feel you have a varry valid point in case of
your point. We have many monies in a bank account to help my brother. The
moniey was saved in the First Podunk bank in Nambia but now at McDonalds in
Switzerland. My brother got on a jet plane, don't no wen he be back agan.
We have much muney saved in bank accout for his new internet busness. He
has co-ed girls and web cameras. It is hope of his that you will subskribe
and also for his sake, be a courier for his money. But, he need a small
deposit of $15,000 and your passport mailt to him and me. This is urgent in
need of your helps. Please e-mail me direkly for your help.

Hmmm. Wonder why they don't want to get mail from this forum?

David K. Leigh (254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies, Inc. fax (254) 298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services www.harvest-tech.com