RE: Remove (Why?)

From: Scott Tilton (stilton@protoprod.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 00:16:53 EET

Oh my God. David Leigh, you are in the wrong field of work.
That was the funniest thing I've read all week!

You do have a good point though.
I have to wonder why there isn't a little more security on this list.
The best list I belong to does not allow attachments but will allow
hyperlinks.
Also, its major domo server is set to not allow people to obtain lists of
WHO is subscribed to the list.

How do you think I found out that 1766 people were subscribed?
I have all your e-mail addresses now.

If I were a bad, bad e-marketer . .I could sell them to someone.

Let's see . there are

29 people from 3dsystems.com
(And 4 still left over from DTM-corp)

16 from AARK.com
10 from Solidconcepts
9 from Z corp
5 from Sanders / sandersprototype
3 from stratasys

Of course there might be more who are undercover
The 62 AOL'ers
Or 92 HOTMAIL'ers might be harboring some people who belong in the above
groups.

my favorites are 12 folks with very cool looking names from
@ind.tno.nl
Netherlands maybe?

Despite the spam . .I like this list.
I'm not going anywhere any time soon.