Re: Stratasys - SPT - Slow Prototyping

From: JB Ventures BV (info@jbventures.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 13:44:19 EET

Your message is clear Kiran.

We run a FDM Titan (PolyCarbonate) machine for service in Europe and is running almost continiously. With your opinion in mind, guess the former SLS customers for wich we are building parts for the last half year must be all complete fools!

Should your reply be taken seriously of has it somewhat to do with your monday-morning-feelings?

Regards,