RE: Stratasys - SPT - Slow Prototyping

From: Kirk Brown (kirkb@goengineer.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 18:46:08 EET

I have the same problem myself, my Stratasys machine has to run constantly,
but not because its slow, but because people want parts. You can get all
upset on a Monday morning but it just simple, if someone knows what they are
getting with FDM and it works for them, they'll go with it. You can talk
speed, percentages, accuracy, and the finish of parts all you want but the
people on this list aren't customers using FDM services, this is just a
place to complain about all prototyping.

Kirk Brown
GoEngineer