Employment Opportunities

From: Pat Warner (pat.warner@uk.renaultf1.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 20:03:34 EET

We are currently recruiting for the following positions within our
Drawing Office:

SLA Technician
Applicants will require experience within 3D Lightyear, Buildstation
and Magics RP. Experience of other RP applications and part finishing
would be beneficial.

5 Axis CAM Programmer
The successful applicant will be skilled in CATIA V4, MFG Prog and
Vericut. Experience within a pattern-making environment would provide
an advantage.

Closing date 28 November 2002.

Pat Warner
CAD/CAM Engineer
Renault F1 Limited
Enstone
Oxfordshire
U.K.
OX7 4EE

Tel +44 (0) 1608 678000 ext. 5152
Mobile +44 (0) 7879 848060
Fax +44 (0) 1608 678514
E-mail pat.warner@uk.renaultf1.com

For further information on Renault F1 visit our web site at www.renaultf1.com. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please destroy and notify Renault F1 on +44 1608678000."