Re: Have SLA problem

From: ATiburon@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 00:59:57 EET

In a message dated 11/18/02 10:36:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
daveburbrink@fuse.net writes:

> Throughout the life of the machine, we have noticed a beep and a message
> that says "Profiler #2 is blocked". (Our past maintenance guy has looked at
> but never replaced it. We have a new contract with a new service.) But on
> recent builds, this might happen 2-3 times in a row.

That's not a good sign. Could be several things.
Laser power fluctuations
Dirty/unaligned optics
for starters.
But I'm sure that a competent Service guy can fix it for you. And don't let
him get away if it still says it's being blocked.

Andy Scott

Young angels are taught this formula for resolving earthly troubles:
     "All power comes from love,
 All problems stem from fear.
 Replace fear with love,
 and your problems disappear!"