New twist on SLA problem.

From: Dave Burbrink (daveburbrink@fuse.net)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 19:05:03 EET

If you have been following this list, you may be aware of the discussion about our 250 (HeCD laser) having a problem. The parts that I've been building have primarily been very geometric. Last night, I built a handle that is very organic. I had the same problem -- rough on the left and rear of the parts, smooth on the right and front. But on these organic parts, it is clear that the roughness is following a pattern -- it's like wood grain. Earlier, I tried to describe the problem as being "orderly" but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. The roughness is clearly on the left and rear. It is clearly orderly. Does this shed light on anything else?

Thanks,

Dave B