Re: RP History Trail Blazers

From: Rob Connelly (flpinc@nc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 00:03:23 EET

I don't know if it's good for a chapter or not, but some years back I modified a then-current song to say the following:

"After all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right to get that dang machine to build a part last night."

We've all had our moments with these things, I'm sure.

Take care, Elaine!

- Rob