Re: Objet 3 D attempted to read my mailbox

From: asrp (asrp@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 14:57:32 EET

McAfee has noticed a resurgence in the fake email greeting cards that have been circulating. This Greeting Card application is not a virus, but has some of the same characteristics.
An email is sent, which invites the recipient to pick up an online greeting card. If the user clicks on the link to get their greeting card, and downloads the application, the application will capture all of the user's Outlook email addresses and send them an email as well.

more info : http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/security_alerts/greeting_cards/

Thanks
Rick
ARPTECH