Re: Objet 3 D attempted to read my mailbox

From: Juha Suokas (juha.suokas@)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:13:29 EET

asrp wrote:
> card, and downloads the application, the application will capture all of
> the user's Outlook email addresses and send them an email as well.

And some people still choose to use Outlook... In my last company they
tried to get me installing "LookOut" but I refused and used Eudora and
Opera instead. In my current place I had no option but to use Netscpae
Mail - that's not good either but it's better than Outlook...

You can drive a convertible in pouring rain, but you shouldn't complain
when you get wet.

Juha S.
#these opinions and thoughts are my own,
and they do not represent the official
oppinion of any organization that I might
be associated with#