Re: Objet 3 D attempted to read my mailbox

From: Steve Garrison (sgarrison@metroplastics.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:52:38 EET

But if Eudora or any other mail reader captured 90% of the market. Then
those readers would be attacked. The primary reason outlook is targeted
is because of the market penetration, proliferation. A virus creator is
going to go for the biggest bang for the buck (metaphorically speaking),
usually.

Best Regards.
Steve Garrison