Re: Sand Casting of Small Parts

From: thoms1991 (thoms1991@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 19:08:58 EET

Try us.

Thoms Corp
696 Paine Road
North Attleboro MA 02760-4451

Thoms Corp is a manufacturer of prototype precision cast parts in ferrous alloys (3 weeks) including 4140, 316 SS and 17-4PH and nonferrous alloys (1 week) including A356 aluminum, 20C beryllium copper, Art Casters bronze and precious metals alloys. Send your zipped binary .stl files for rapid quotes.

Tel/Fax 508-316-1230

Website: http://Thoms_Corp.home.attbi.com

Files & Correspondence to: thoms_corp@attbi.com