Post A Job

From: Josephine Pascuccio (jpascuccio@zcorp.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 21:59:55 EET

Z Corporation would like you to announce to your subscriber base the job posting that appears below.

Please let me know if this is the correct email address to fulfill our request.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Josephine Pascuccio
Z Corporation
Human Resource
(ph) 781-852-5016
(fax) 781-852-5100
jpascuccio@zcorp.com

Z Corporation<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sales Applications Engineer
20 North Ave.
Burlington, MA 01803 United States

Z Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets the world's fastest 3D Printers - machines that produce physical prototypes quickly, easily, and inexpensively directly from computer-aided design ("CAD") and other digital data. In the same way that conventional desktop printers provide computer users with a paper output of their documents, 3D Printers provide 3D CAD users a physical prototype that they can handle of real world objects such as a mobile phone, an engine manifold, or a camera.

The Company, through its direct and reseller sales channels, currently sells its products globally into a wide array of industries, including consumer products, defense systems, medical products, architecture, education and automotive. Its large blue-chip customer base includes Sony, Fisher-Price, NASA, Lockheed Martin, Hewlett Packard, Adidas, Nike, Ford, Daimler Chrysler, Clorox, Toyota, and Disney - among many others.

To support and accelerate our growth, we are adding this new position reporting to Product Management. This person will be responsible for assisting the North American sales channel and customers in adapting Z Corporation's metal casting (ZCastTM) capability into their process in addition to promoting the many other application capabilities of the company's technology.

This role will include significant domestic travel and will require some work outside of normal business hours. This person should be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to give practical training as well as giving polished sales presentations or seminars to groups of people.

This person will have a degree in an engineering or science, and have at least 4 years experience working in a technical environment and solving problems for a customer. This person should have strong competency with 3D CAD systems, and a solid understanding of metal casting. Metal foundry or rapid prototyping experience strongly desired.

REQUIREMENTS:

For more information, see our website at www.zcorp.com or contact us at recruiting@zcorp.com or fax your resume to recruiting at 781-852-5100