Oil Pen

From: d&t (radio@cableone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 15:00:52 EET

Dear Sirs~

I have 2 patent pendings on a product that looks like a writing pen but dispenses one single drop of oil. I have a low line proto-type and need to find someone that could help me develope, or willing to invest in the product to manufacture and develope the product then get it to market. There is a large distribution system in place for the product which has already been contacted and are ready to carry the product once it is fully developed. Please look this over and let me know if there is any intrerest.

Thank you,

Dart O. Clark