Re: FDM2000

From: Carl Dekker (dekker@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 16:33:21 EET

Kevin,

I think we are all glad you are going to give someone a great deal. However
by the offense you appear to have taken, your statement of not knowing any
of us I would believe is very accurate. It is unfortunate that you have
received this misperception.

It is my opinion that you may have been able to avoid all of the thread
(including mine) had you simply put an asking price in you e-mail. That
probably would have generated some commentary, but it might have been more
along the professional lines you were expecting.

Although I would not be looking to purchase the piece at market value, I am
curious about what the asking price is. For some reason I do not anticipate
it being the typical $1 buy-out most lease to own contracts have. Perhaps
you could put what the asking price is or at least what the buy-out of the
lease is.

I hope I don't come off to offensive. Have a safe and happy holidays!

Carl