oil pen !!!

From: d&t (radio@cableone.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 03:32:45 EET

I posted this last night and had quite a few replies but lost all info.
If those of you who responded would please reply again I will follow up
right away. Sorry for the inconvenience

Dear Sirs~

I have 2 patent pending on a product that looks like a writing pen but
dispenses one single drop of oil. I have a low line proto-type and need
to find someone that could help me develop, or willing to invest in the
product to manufacture and developed the product then get it to market.
There is a large distribution system in place for the product. I have
many distributors that are ready to carry the product once it is fully
developed. Please let me know if there is any interest and I will send
out more info to you.

Thank you,

Dart O. Clark