2003 Conference

From: Carl Dekker (dekker@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 01:20:16 EET

2003 3D Systems North American Stereolithography Users Group Conference

Global Conference

Sunday, March 23 - Thursday, March 27, 2003

Hilton Sandestin - Destin, Florida

To All 3DSNASUG members and all 3D Systems SLA System Owners:

The DC Forum (Discussion Forum) on the Web is open and it is requested that any comments/suggestions you have about the conference or to the board be posted there. This can be a very good forum for you to help customize the conference to what you want. Please sign in and see what is being talked about or start a new topic. You can use this area to post questions or comments about anything Sterolithography related. We welcome your input!!!

Now available on the Web page (www.3dsnasug.com) are the following documents and forms:

2003 Conference Announcement

2003 Conference Call for Participation

2003 Conference Preliminary Agenda (Final Agenda to be posted in January)

2003 Conference Registration (Big discounts still avialiable!)

Excellence Award Entry

Vendor Registration

Hotel Information (register early to secure a room because you are not the first one anymore!)

Please bookmark the site and download these documents as needed to get all of the information about the conference. Check back regularly for updates as we will be updating this site often.

Have a Safe and Happy Holidays. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Carl Dekker
3DS NASUG Secretary
dekker@met-l-flo.com
www.metlflo.com