2003 3DSNASUG Conference Part - 2

From: PTE Distribution (pte7233@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 02:35:30 EET

Hello everyone,

While driving to a customer the other day I passed a
RP Service Bureau. I thought to myself "I wonder what
they are up too"? How much have they grown? Then I
thought, how the user's group is a place to share
ideas and network. Well, what a better place to let
your fellow RP sisters and brothers know how your
business has expanded and what services you have to
offer. True, this may sound like preaching to the
choir, or you exhibit at the RP&M in spring so why
bother. To that I ask, haven't you been in a pinch
late Friday or Saturday when your customer calls and
needs a part pronto. You either go to one of the RP
services directories or scramble on the net. Wouldn't
it be much easier to know who you are dealing with and
have met on a one to one basis?

The vendor fair is an inexpensive way to show off your
company to others and your name will be accessible by
your company listing on the conference CD.

Remember that the 2004 user group is a joint
conference with the SLS users and exhibit table
reservations will be based on previous year's
participation.

Please contact me for your official vendor fair
registration form.

Hope to see you at the fair.

Derek

=====