Jewelry model making machine - decision making

From: LARS MARKO (lars_mark11@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 09:49:43 EET

Dear Friends,
We wish to set up a service bureau for Jewelry model making in Thailad with the help of CAD & CAM systems.

We have to make a choice from machines like Meiko , Japan or Sanders Solidscape, USA or Vipersi2 of 3D Systems for model making.

We will supply the wax or plastc model to customers.

We will use CAD modelling softwares like Rhino,Jewelcad.

Can anyone suggest the right machine for this ? Does anyone has a comparison between the above mentioned three machines ?

Please reply.
Lars Markos