Z-Corp 2003 Users Group Conference

From: gary.rabinovitz@reebok.com
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 16:32:06 EET

I am currently working with Z Corporation in organizing the Users Group Meeting
2003. Together we are looking to grow this UGM in participation (by users),
knowledge (z-corp), networking (it doesn't get any better than this), and vendor
attendance (captive audience). We are looking at several properties in Las
Vegas, NV. April 27-30, 2003.
INTERESTED? Please contact Gary Rabinovitz at gary.rabinovitz@reebok.com or
Phyllis Uy at puy@zcorp.com. We look forward to hearing from you regarding your
participation and suggestions. Additional information and all necessary forms
will be available soon. It is critical to get in touch with us ASAP to let us
know your intentions as we have to negotiate with Hotel properties.

Regards,

Gary Rabinovitz
Reebok International Ltd.
781-401-7328